Rapides General Hospital Employees Federal Credit Union
Virtual Branch Terms And Conditions
Internet Account Access - Virtual Branch
- You may access your account(s) using the Internet 24 hours a day to:
- Obtain account history information.
- Obtain balance information on your savings, checking and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between savings, checking and loan accounts.
- Take loan advances on your checking account overdraft protection ($300 max).
- Make loan payments to an RGHEFCU loan.
- Pay bills through your RGHEFCU checking account.
- Receive important information regarding your account(s) at the Credit Union.
- Email the Credit Union with questions and requests.
- Change your Logon ID.
- Change your Security Code.
- Export data to home finance programs such as Quicken or Microsoft Money.
- There are no limitations on frequency of access. You are limited to the amount in your account(s).
- Transactions made after 8 p.m. may not be processed until the next business day.
Internet Bill Pay - Virtual Branch
You may use the Internet to pay bills 24 hours a day from your RGHEFCU checking account using your unique User ID and Security Code (bill pay not available for savings accounts). Internet Bill Pay is free.
Rules Relating to Internet Bill Pay Services
- You authorize the Credit Union to utilize the IntegraSys Electronic Banking Service (EBS) to provide the services to you on the Credit Union's behalf.
- Payment of taxes, court-directed payments and payments to payees outside the U.S. via the services is prohibited.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse to make any payment, but will notify you of any such refusal within two (2) business days following receipt of your payment instruction.
- Funds will arrive at your targeted merchant as close as reasonably possible to the date designated by you in your payment instruction (payment date). Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you authorize the Credit Union, and any third party acting on our behalf, to choose the most effective method to process your payment, including, without limitation, electronic, paper or some other draft means. For each properly instructed payment to an eligible merchant, you will receive a transaction confirmation number.
- The payment date indicated by you must always be a business day. If it is not, the payment date will be deemed to be the first business day preceding the date indicated if it is an automated pre-scheduled payment, and the first business day after the payment date indicated if it is not an automated pre-scheduled payment.
- Unless you receive a confirmation number, the Credit Union shall not be liable for any failure to make a payment, including any finance charges or late fees incurred as a result. It is also important that the payment date be before the merchant due date, not the late date, and since the time for the Credit Union to process your payment varies according to the particular merchant, you must become familiar with the payment processing time for each merchant you desire to pay and allow the appropriate number of business days between the day you input your payment instruction and the due date. Subject to the limitation discussed below, if you follow the procedures described in the agreement for payments and you are assessed a penalty or late charge, the Credit Union will reimburse you for that late charge up to a maximum of fifty dollars ($50.00). In the event that you do not adhere to the obligations set forth in this agreement, or you schedule a payment less than the number of business days before the due date required for a particular merchant, you will bear full responsibility for all penalties and late fees and the Credit Union will not be liable for any such charges or fees.
- Limitations - Under no circumstances will the Credit Union be liable if the Credit Union is unable to complete any payments initiated in a timely manner via the services because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- You do not obtain confirmation at the time you initiate a payment.
- The designated account does not have sufficient funds available to complete the payment.
- You have closed the designated account.
- Virtual Branch, your equipment, or any communications link is not working properly and you know or
have been advised by the Credit Union about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
- You have not provided the Credit Union with the correct information for those merchants to whom you
wish to direct payment.
- The merchant mishandles or delays handling payments sent by the Credit Union.
- Circumstances beyond the Credit Union's control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference
from an outside source) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and the Credit Union has taken
reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
- The Credit Union is not responsible for any other loss, damage or injury, whether caused by your equipment,
Virtual Branch, or any technical or editorial errors contained in or omissions from any online help related to Virtual
Branch. We shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damage arising in any way out
of the installation, use or maintenance of your equipment, or Virtual Branch, except where the law requires a
- You may cancel or modify a payment up to 12:59 p.m. central time the same business day the payment is scheduled to be made.
- All payments made via the services will be listed on your monthly account statements you receive from the Credit Union.
- The Credit Union may, from time to time, introduce new services or enhance the existing services. The Credit Union shall notify you of the existence of these new or enhanced services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the obligations concerning these services, which will be sent to you.
- In the event the Credit Union is unable to process a Virtual Branch bill payment, (if, for example, there are insufficient funds in your designated accounts) the transaction will result in a "failed payment".
- Other Terms and Conditions:
- In addition to the foregoing, you agree to be bound by and comply with the requirements of applicable state and federal laws and regulations. The Credit Union agrees to be bound by these as well.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to terminate your use of the services, in whole or in part, at any time
without prior notice. If the service is never activated, it may be terminated in 30-60 days. If the bill pay
service is not activated within 30-60 days of sign-up, it will be cancelled.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription to Virtual Branch, you must notify the Credit Union in writing. Be
sure to cancel all outstanding payment orders before you notify the Credit Union to terminate the service.
The Credit Union will not be liable for payments not canceled or made due to the lack of proper
notification by you of service termination.
- These terms and conditions and applicable service fees and charges may only be altered or amended by the
Credit Union. In such event, the Credit Union shall send notice to you at your current address on file with
us or transmit notice of the alteration or amendment over the Internet through Virtual Branch. Your use of
Virtual Branch following receipt of such notice constitutes acceptance of such alteration or amendments.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Virtual Branch, you and the Credit Union agree to resolve this dispute
by looking to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any and all other
representations made by you or the Credit Union employees.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of
If you have any questions regarding Virtual Branch Internet account access and/or bill pay service, call the Credit Union at (318)473-3330, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 211 Fourth Street Alexandria, LA 71301-8421