SERVICE TERMS and CONDITIONS
The following Service Terms and Conditions govern the manner in which Lanier Federal Credit Union (us, we, our) will provide Virtual Branch Home Banking Services to you. These Service Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal and State of Georgia laws and regulations. You agree to be bound by and comply with the requirements of the Service Terms and Conditions.
You authorize us to utilize IntegraSys to provide Home Banking to you on our behalf.
Account Access is a FREE service.
Care of Your Security Code and Security
You agree that you will not give your Security Code or make it available to any other person. If you believe that your Security Code has been lost or stolen, or that someone has made transfers using your Security Code without your permission, notify us immediately by phone during business hours or send an electronic message through our Home Banking site.
If your statement contains transfers that you did not make, notify us immediately. If you have not notified us within sixty (60) days after the statement was mailed to you, you could lose your rights to a refund of the funds that were lost. If we can prove, that we could have avoided the loss, had we been promptly notified, you may lose your rights to a refund of the funds in question. The Credit Union may, in some cases, extend the time of notification due to an emergency, but only at the Credit Union’s discretion. (e.g., hospitalization, or similar emergency, confirmed).
Under no circumstances will we be liable if we are unable to complete any transfers initiated in a timely manner via Home Banking because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- You fail to obtain a ‘confirmation number’ at the time you initiate a transfer and record the confirmation number.
- The designated account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transfer.
- We have placed a “hold” on your account or remitted funds to another party with your knowledge, pursuant toreasonable business procedures, or in compliance with legal process such as pre-authorized transfers, garnishments, tax levy, court order, etc.
- You have closed the designated account.
- We have terminated or suspended your use of Home Banking, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
- The Home Banking link, your equipment, software, or any communications link is not working properly & you know or have been advised of the malfunction before executing the transaction.
- Circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from an outside source) prevent the proper execution of any transaction.
- The computer system is updating and is in back-office which usually occurs in the early evening hours as established by IntegraSys. Cut off time will be no earlier than 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. on a business day in which we were open. Any time transactions are received after the cutoff time, they will be posted on the next business day that we are open.
Except for those transfers which are completed immediately, you may cancel or modify a transfer up to 2:00 p.m. E.S.T. the same business day you schedule for transfer.
In the event you wish to discontinue using Home Banking, contact us by phone, in writing, email to our website, or send us an electronic message through the Home Banking link.
We are not responsible for any other loss, damage or injury, whether caused by your equipment or software, Home Banking, or any technical or editorial errors contained in or omissions from any user guide/brochure related to Home Banking. We shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damage arising in any way out of the installation, use or maintenance of your equipment, software or Home Banking, except where the law requires a different standard.
New or Revised Services and Service Terms and Conditions
We may, from time to time, introduce new services or revise the existing services. We shall notify you of the existence of these new or revised services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the obligations concerning these services.
These Service Terms and Conditions, Home Banking User Guide, and applicable Service fees and charges may only be altered or amended by us. In such event, we shall send notice to you at your address on file or transmit notice of the alteration or amendment over the Home Banking Service. Your use of Home Banking following receipt of such notice constitutes acceptance of such alterations and amendments.
Errors and Questions
In case of Errors or Questions about Home Banking, call or write to us at the telephone and address listed below. If you think your statement or receipt contain errors, or need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt, you must notify us with the following information, within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you.
- Tell us your name and account number.
- Describe the error or the transfer amount you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) after we hear from you. If we find that there was an error, we will correct it immediately. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account) to investigate your complaint or question. However, if we do decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 business days on a new account) for the amount you state is in error, until our investigation is completed. If no error is discovered, we will contact you and reverse the previous credit entry while the investigation was being conducted. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. Your account is considered a new account for the first 45 days after the first deposit is made.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we conclude that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of documentation used in our investigation.
LANIER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
3718 Mundy Mill Rd.
Oakwood, GA 30566
Business Days: Monday through Friday
Mon-Thurs 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Fri. 8:00am to 6:00 pm
Excluding: Federal Holidays & Good Friday
Phone: (770) 503-1765 or toll free 1-866-377-8797