Telco Triad Community Credit Union
Home Banking Policy
Telco Triad Community Credit Union and its partners require that all members using Home Banking review, abide by, and agree to ALL of the terms, polices, and conditions that are outlined in this disclosure. By accessing this site and or logging into our Home Banking service, you are acknowledging your acceptance of this agreement and YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS outlined herein. "We" and "Our" refers to Telco Triad Community Credit Union, Telco Triad Community Credit Unionís partners, and all employees employed therein. "Visitor", "User", and "You" refer to anyone who accesses, views, and or downloads information to and or from our website.
- All accounts are regulated by the "Share Account" agreement that you received when you opened your account.
- Passwords are provided for your protection. This password should be kept confidential. Users are encouraged to change their passwords on a regular basis to ensure the security of their accounts. If you believe your password has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised in any way you are required to notify us immediately to minimize liability for unauthorized use of your account. YOUR INITIAL PASSWORD IS THE LAST FOUR DIGITS OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. By agfreeing to this agreement, you agree not to share your login credentials with anyone not authorized as a signer on your account.
- Home Banking is provided as a service to our members. The accuracy and the timeliness of our information is our number one priority. Telco Triad Community Credit Union and its partners provide NO guarantee or warranty whether written or implied regarding the accuracy of the information obtained from our site.
- Home Banking services are free to members.
- We are not responsible for any usage fees, service charges, or any other fees that are charged by your Internet Service Provider(s).
- Users are granted strict and explicit access to their own personal information. Each user will be allowed to:
- View account balances and transaction history.
- Make transfers to sub-accounts within the account number.
- Change their password.
- Search for cleared checks.
- If available, view cleared checks online.
- Access any additional services that users are granted explicit privileges to.
- All transactions that take place on the site will show up on your monthly statement.
- In the event that there is a dispute regarding transactions that have taken place through Home Banking, the Credit Union should be contacted immediately at (712) 252-4368 or toll free at 844-808-3526. Written communication can also be made to the address listed below. All disputes must be brought to our attention within 60 days of the statement mailing. All claims will be investigated by the credit union and the user will be notified within 60 business days of our receiving the complaint. Compensation will ONLY be provided for the amount of the transaction or in other words to Debit or Credit the Account for the amount in question.
- Telco Triad Community Credit Union and its partners provide the Home Banking service for information only. Our Home Banking services are done in real-time unless end of day accounting is in progress during the hours of 5pm and 7pm Monday through Friday and 12pm and 1:30pm on Saturday although the actual period for end of day accounting may be less than or exceed those periods in length. Most transactions will be posted the same business day, but could take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. Credit Unions business days are Monday through Friday. We are closed on Federal, State, and Local holidays so they are not counted as business days.
- Responsibility for intentional or unintentional inaccuracy resides with the member. If for any reason you believe your account is inaccurate you are responsible to notify the Credit Union as soon as possible so that adjustments may be made.
- Personal and financial privacy is one of our highest priorities. We make every effort to ensure your data's security. VeriSign's security seal is on our website showing that we use SSL 128 bit encryption meeting all Federal, State, and local laws regarding data transmission. All transactions are logged and recorded to prevent abuse of the Home Banking service. In the event of misuse or abuse of our services your information may be provided to the proper authorities.
- Information gathered and held on our site is for Telco Triad Community Credit Union strict business use and is available to Credit Union employees on a need to know basis. Your information will not be sold to, traded with, or given to any third party unless the law requires us to.
- The Laws of the State of Iowa apply to all Terms, Conditions, and Policies found herein. In the event that any portion of this Agreement is found to be invalid, or unenforceable the laws of the State of Iowa will supersede the term in question and the law that most closely expresses this agreements purpose and intent will be applied.