BANK365Online Access Agreement andEFT Agreement
Bank365 General Terms and Conditions
You agree that any information or disclosures or notices supplemental to or under this Agreement or by law or regulation or any amendments to this Agreement may be sent to you by electronic communication, including by e-mail to you or by posting on NAFT Federal Credit Union's website at www.naftfcu.coop. By using the Bank365 services you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Online Access Agreement and the Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement. Bank365 is governed by applicable Federal laws and regulations and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the State of Texas. Bank365 is used to access information and to perform transactions on accounts held at NAFT Federal Credit Union. These accounts are governed by the Membership and Account Agreement that was provided to you when the account(s) were opened. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "credit union" refer to NAFT Federal Credit Union. The terms "you" and "your(s)" refer to each owner of an account. The term "business day" means every day except Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays.
In addition to this Online Access Agreement you agree to be bound by and will comply with the requirements of the Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement, applicable Membership and Account Agreement, the Credit Union's rules and regulations, the rules and regulations of any funds transfer system to which the Credit Union belongs, and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
This Online Access Agreement for accessing your accounts via NAFT Federal Credit Union's Bank365 explains the terms and conditions governing all Credit Union services offered through NAFT Federal Credit Union's Online Services (Bank365). Only accounts that are maintained with NAFT Federal Credit Union may be accessed through NAFT Federal Credit Union's online banking system "Bank365".
The first time you access any of your accounts through Bank365 confirms your understanding and agreement to this Online Access Agreement and acknowledges your receipt of this disclosure.
When you initially sign up for Bank365 by coming to one of the credit union offices you will choose a password that will enable you to access your account information through the Bank365. We recommend that you change your password regularly. It is recommended that you memorize your Bank365 password and do not write it down or give it to anyone. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and other account data. We are entitled to act on instructions received under your password. You agree that NAFT Federal Credit Union may send notices and other communications to the address shown in our records and that NAFT Federal Credit Union is not liable to you in any way if this information is accessed by an unauthorized person. You agree to keep your account information and password secure and strictly confidential. You agree to immediately notify us if you believe your password or account number has been obtained by an unauthorized person and you agree to change your password immediately. NAFT Federal Credit Union reserves the right to cancel any person's access to Bank365 if it believes the security of a person's account information and access has been breached. You may cancel your access to Bank365 online services by contacting our member service department at 956-787-2774.
If you give someone your account number and password, you are authorizing that person to use the service and you are responsible for all transactions that person performs using the service. All transactions that person performs, even those transactions you did not intend or want performed, are authorized transactions. You agree to assume responsibility for all transactions through the service with your NAFT Federal Credit Union Account Number and Password, up to the limits allowed by applicable law. Transactions that you or someone acting with you initiates with fraudulent intent are also authorized transactions.
NAFT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT OR TRANSFER MADE USING YOUR ACCESS ID (ACCOUNT NUMBER) AND PASSWORD THAT OCCURS BEFORE YOU HAVE NOTIFIED US OF POSSIBLE UNAUTHORIZED USE AND WE HAVE HAD A REASONABLE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT ON THAT NOTICE.
Except as specifically provided in this Online Access Agreement or where the law requires different standards, you agree that neither we nor the service providers shall be responsible for any loss, property damage or bodily injury, whether caused by the equipment, software, the credit union, or by Internet browser providers such as Netscape (Netscape Navigator browser) and Microsoft (Microsoft Explorer browser), or by Internet access providers or by online service providers or by an agent or subcontractor of any of the foregoing, nor shall we or the service providers be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of the installation, use or maintenance of the equipment, software, the Online Services, or Internet browser or access software.
Liability for unauthorized transactions.
You will be liable for unauthorized access to accounts via Bank365 to the extent allowed by applicable federal and state law. You must tell us AT ONCE if you believe your Member number, or Logon ID, or any record thereof, has been lost or stolen, or if any of your accounts have been accessed without your authority. You may telephone us at 956-787-2774, E-mail us at email@example.com, or mail to NAFT Federal Credit Union Attention: Bank365, P.O. Box 771, Pharr, Texas 78577-0771 or come in person. Telephoning is the best way of minimizing your liability. You could lose all the money in your accounts, plus your maximum overdraft line-of-credit. If you tell us within two (2) business days of the loss, theft, or unauthorized access, you can lose no more than $50 if someone accessed your account without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within two (2) business days after you learn of the loss, theft or unauthorized access, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from accessing your account without permission if you had notified us, you could lose as much as $500.
Further, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, you must tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not receive any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had notified us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
Transactions that are not completed.
If we fail to complete a transfer to or from your designated account(s) on time and in the correct amount, and we have agreed to perform such transfer(s) (with certain exceptions), we may be liable for your losses or damages. We will not be liable:
Government regulations restrict the number of automatic and preauthorized transfers from your Share (Trailer #00), Special Savings (trailer #61) and Personal Savings Account (Trailer #62) Accounts to no more than an aggregate of six per month per Account. Automatic overdraft protection transfers made from your Share Account (Trailer #00) and, Special Savings Account (Trailer #61) to cover transactions made from your Checking Account are included when counting the permissible number of monthly transfers. We may charge a fee, refuse to complete a transfer, or suspend your access to the Services and other electronic fund transfer services if you exceed these limitations. If a hold has been placed on a deposit made to any account that you are permitted to transfer from, the funds will not be available to transfer until the hold expires. Monetary transactions are limited to transfers between trailers within the same account and between accounts of which you are an owner that have been approved by the Credit Union.
You may not use Bank365 to enter into pre-authorized payment arrangements.
Our rules and regulations and other agreements.
Your designated account(s) may also be governed by other agreements between you and us. The terms and conditions of the deposit agreements and disclosures for each of your Credit Union account(s) as well as your other agreements with the Credit Union such as loans continue to apply notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement.
If we go to court for any reason, we can use a copy, microfilm, microfiche, electronically reproduced or photograph of any document or person to prove what you owe or that a transaction has taken place and the copy, microfilm, microfiche, electronically reproduced or photograph will have the same validity as the original.
If we ever have to file a lawsuit to collect what you owe us, you will pay our reasonable expenses, including attorney’s fees.
Termination of Services
NAFT Federal Credit Union reserves the right to terminate this Online Access Agreement and your access to Online Services through Bank365, in whole or in part, at any time.
Change to Terms, Fees or Charges
NAFT Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change charges, fees and other terms in this Online Access Agreement. You will be provided with advice of the change at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of the change unless an immediate change is necessary to maintain the security of the system. You may accept or decline the change by continuing or discontinuing the applicable service.
Disclosure of Account Information
You authorize NAFT Federal Credit Union to disclose to third parties information you have provided or that we or our affiliates have obtained about your accounts and the transfers you make:
- If we have terminated this Agreement.
- If through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account(s) to make the transfer.
- A legal order directs us to prohibit withdrawals from the account(s).
- The funds in your designated account(s) are subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting the transaction.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transaction from being completed despite reasonable precautions we have taken.
- You have reported an unauthorized use of your Member Number and Password, reported it as stolen, or requested that we issue a new Password, and we have as a result refused to honor the original Password.
- If your account is closed, frozen, or funds are uncollected.
- If you, or anyone authorized by you, commits any fraud or violates any law or regulation.
- If the transfer would cause your balance to become negative or to exceed your overdraft advance limit.
- If any part of Bank365 is not working properly and you knew about the problem when you started the transactions.
- If other exceptions are introduced as provided by applicable law.
- To comply with government agency or court orders or request; or
- To verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers; or
- To provide services relating to your account or to offer other products and services;
- The Credit Union’s service providers may disclose member information when required by law, or third parties involved in providing Bank365 Services
- Where it is necessary for completing or documenting transactions or resolving errors involving transactions.
NAFT Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for member errors or negligent use of the Bank365 service and will not be responsible for losses due to the following:
All notices from us will be effective when we have mailed them or delivered them to the last known address in the Credit Union’s records. Notices from you will generally be effective once we receive them at SODES FCU, 420 S. Roosevelt St., Aberdeen, SD 57401. Notices under Section 6 will be effective once you have done whatever is reasonably necessary to give us the information we need—such as by telephoning us.
Protecting your Account
Your role is very important in the prevention of any wrongful use of your account. You must promptly examine your statement upon receipt. If you find that your records and ours disagree, you must immediately call our Member Service Department at 956-787-2774. In addition to protecting your account information, you should take precautions to protect your personal identification information, such as your Social Security Number, driver's license number, etc. The disclosure of the information by itself or together with information regarding your account may allow unauthorized access to your account(s). It is your sole responsibility to protect personal information with the same level of care that you protect your account information.
Safeguarding Your Personal Identification Number.
You will access your Accounts via the Services by using your Bank365 Personal Identification Number (“PIN”). We reserve the right to require additional login procedures in order to authenticate the user. You agree to keep your PIN secure by memorizing it or keeping it in a safe place, not disclosing it to any third party. You agree not to record or display the PIN in such a manner that it will be accessible by unauthorized third parties. You agree not to leave your mobile device unattended while logged into the Services, and you will promptly log off each time you finish using the Services. You understand that any person having access to your PIN will be able to access the Services and perform all transactions, including reviewing Account information and making transfers to other Accounts and persons. Anyone to whom you disclose your PIN or give access to your PIN is deemed an authorized use for which you will be liable. If you authorize another person to use your PIN in any manner, your authorization is considered unlimited in amount and manner. You are responsible for any transactions made by any such person. You are responsible for reporting the loss, theft, or compromise of your PIN to us as soon as possible after you learn of it or suspect that unauthorized use has or may occur. For your security, we may restrict access to the Services without notice if we suspect fraudulent activity.
Your periodic statements will identify each electronic transaction. You will receive a monthly account statement for each month in which you initiate electronic transactions.
In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfer.
In case of errors or questions about electronic transfers, telephone us at the number below, E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a written notice to the address below as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent the first statement on which the problem appears.
- Input errors or misuse of the Bank365 services.
- Negligent handling or sharing of passwords leading to unauthorized access to your accounts.
- Failure to safeguard your computer during an online home banking session.
- Failure to report known instances of unauthorized account access within 2 business days.
NAFT Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 771, Pharr, Texas 78577-0771
Information about Bank365 Services
In order to access your accounts online through Bank365 you must be a member in good standing of NAFT Federal Credit Union. In addition, you must sign up for Bank365 at any of the Credit Union's offices. At the time you sign up for Bank365 you will choose an initial password that is used to access these services. The Bank365 link is located on the credit union's home page at www.naftfcu.coop.
The password used to access the Bank365 system is case sensitive allowing upper and lower case letters to be used. It is also alpha numeric allowing both letters and numbers to be used. The password must contain at least 7 characters and will accept a maximum of 15. It is also required for you to use at least one number and one letter. For added security, it is highly recommended that you safeguard your password, change it regularly. To change your password click on the services button on the Bank365's main menu screen.
The following account types can be accessed through Bank365 for informational purposes:
- Tell us your name and member number.
- Describe the error or the electronic transaction you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error, or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days. We will notify you with the results of our investigation within 10 business days (20 business days if your complaint or question involves a transaction to or from an account within 30 days after the first deposit to the account was made) after we hear from you. We will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if your complaint or question involves a transaction to or from an account within 30 days after the first deposit to the account was made) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 days if the complaint or error involves a transaction to or from an account within 30 days after the first deposit to the account was made) for the amount you think is in error so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or questions in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within 3 business days after we finish our investigation. You may request copies of the documents we used in our investigation.
- Share Savings trailer (00)
- Share Draft (Checking) trailers (91) (92) (93),
- Special Savings trailer (62)
- Christmas Club Account (63)
- IRA Club Accounts (64 - 69)
- Term Share Certificates (71-79)
- IRA Term Share Certificates (81-89)
- Loan Trailers (21-39)
The type of transfers that are allowed are as follows:
From Share Savings trailer (00) to trailers (61,62,63,91,92,21-39)
From Special Savings trailer (61) to trailers (00,62,63,91,92,93,21-39)
From Personal Savings trailer (61) to trailers (00,61,63,91,92,93,21-39)
From Share Draft (Checking) trailers 91,92,93 to trailers (00,61,62,63,21-39)
From trailers (00,61,62,91,92,93) to other accounts of which you are an owner that have been approved by the Credit Union.
Fees and Charges
There are certain fees and charges for BANK365 Online Services. For a current listing of all applicable fees, see our current Rate and Fee schedule that was provided to you at the time you applied for a requested these electronic services. From time to time, the charges may be changed. We will notify you of any changes as required by applicable law.
Electronic Mail (e-mail)
Through BANK365 you are able to communicate with Bank365 Customer Service via email. BANK365 also allows members to apply for new accounts and loans through a link on the BANK365 home page. However, in most cases you will be required to come into one of our offices to complete the process to sign the appropriate documents and receive the necessary disclosures. For other purposes you may contact the credit union via our regular e-mail address at email@example.com or you may contact the credit union by telephone at 956-787-2774.
Current Bank365 Services
The following is the amount of account histories that will be available for viewing on the various account types.
- Current Account Balances
- Payroll or ACH Distribution
- Loan Information
- Demo Button
- Loan and Savings Calculator
- On-line help screens
- Transfer funds between trailers of the same account.
- Transfer funds to other accounts you own that have been approved by the Credit Union
- Multiple Display and Sort Options
- Draft (check) images
- Schedule Recurring Transfers
- Receive E-Statements
- Send and Receive E-mails to Bank365 Customer Service
- Learn how to use other online services offered through Bank365
- Receive Alerts
- Access Bank365 Bill Payment Services
Minimum System (hardware) Requirements
Internet Capable Device (I-Pad, PC, Smart Phone)
Internet Browser that supports 128 Bit Encryption
Bank365 Hours of Operation
Bank365 is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. At times the system may be unavailable due to system maintenance.
- Share Savings trailer (00): 720 days
- Share Draft (Checking) trailers (91) (92) (93): 365 days
- Special Savings trailer (62): 720 days
- Christmas Club Account (63): 720 days
- IRA Club Accounts (64 - 69): 720 days
- Term Share Certificates (71-79): 720 days
- IRA Term Share Certificates (81-89): 720 days
- Loan Trailers (21-39): 720 days
At these times you may use C-U by Phone or come into one of our offices.