Life Credit Union, Home Banking
END USER AGREEMENT
This Agreement establishes the rules that cover your electronic access to your account(s) at Life Credit Union (“Credit Union”) through the Internet Teller system. You will be bound by this Agreement when you enroll in Internet Teller. You also accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement by using the Internet Teller. Please read it carefully and retain for your records. This Agreement is also subject to applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Tennessee.
To qualify for access to the Internet Teller, you must be a Credit Union member in good standing.
- Life Credit Union’s Home Banking Product is provided as a service of Life Credit Union and permits access to member account information and, upon request, allows account transactions to be conducted. By accessing Life Credit Union Home Banking Product you verify that you are the account holder or you have full legal authority granted by the account holder to obtain information and conduct transactions.
- The member account number and the last four digits of the Social Security Number are required for initial enrollment to Internet Teller. Users then will create a Logon ID and Security Code.
You authorize Life Credit Union to follow any instruction entered through Life Credit Union Home Banking Product using your password. You are responsible to make sure that the Account Number and Personal Identification Number are maintained in a secure manner and not disclosed to any person who is not authorized to obtain account information or conduct transactions on your account.
You accept responsibility for periodically changing your Logon ID and protecting the integrity of the Logon ID to protect unauthorized transactions and account access. Granting access to your account via Internet Teller to any non-owner will make you financially liable for all losses or misuse of your account(s).
Some or all of the Internet Teller services may not be available occasionally due to emergency or scheduled system maintenance. You can perform the following transactions on ALL ACCOUNT(S) TO WHICH YOU ARE AUTHORIZED AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN ACCESS TO:
- Obtain balances and other account information on share/savings and share draft/checking accounts in addition to share certificates, IRAs, and loans.
- Make transfers between share/savings, share draft/checking, and loan accounts.
- Transfer advances from your personal line-of-credit loan to share accounts.
- Review account and loan history.
- Make transfers from your share accounts to other share accounts that you have authorization to access.
- View check copies and re-order checks.
- Life Credit Union and any other companies or entities involved in the design, development or operation of Life Credit Union Home Banking Product are not responsible and shall not have any liability for any loss, expense, injury, cost or damage resulting from any access obtained to account information or any transactions conducted on any account which occur prior to notice by you to Life Credit Union that the Account Number or Personal Identification Number may have been disclosed to or obtained by any unauthorized person, other than those transactions for which we are responsible, as explained through our EFT agreement.
The functions and limitations of Internet Teller may be updated, without notice, at the option of the Credit Union in order to provide improved service to the membership.
Your periodic statement will identify each electronic transaction. You will receive a monthly account statement for each month in which you initiate electronic transactions.
- If you use any method of storing the Account Number and Personal Identification Number on your computer, you are solely responsible for any access obtained to account information or any transactions conducted on any account. If you have reason to believe that the Account Number or Personal Identification Number has been disclosed to or obtained by an unauthorized person, you are required to immediately notify Life Credit Union.
- You will be liable for unauthorized access to accounts via Internet Teller to the extent allowed by applicable federal and state law. You must tell us AT ONCE if you believe your Member number, or Logon ID, or any record thereof, has been lost or stolen, or if any of your accounts have been accessed without your authority. You may telephone us at 1-877-230-LIFE (5433) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have received Life Credit Union Home Banking Product Account Information including an Electronic Funds Transaction agreement, Truth in Savings and privacy disclosures, have read the terms of this agreement and that you agree to be bound by these terms, including the provisions which state that Life Credit Union and any other companies or entities involved in the design, development or operation of Life Credit Union Home Banking Product are not responsible for any loss, expense, injury, cost or damage resulting from any access obtained to account information or any transactions conducted on the account. Further, you understand that by accepting this agreement, the current date will be logged as part of your account records and Life Credit Union Home Banking Product will be activated for your account.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNTS. You authorize us to obtain any information deemed necessary to process your request for access to Internet Teller. Additionally, you agree that we will disclose information to third parties about your designated account(s) or the transactions you make:
- Where it is necessary for completing or documenting transactions or resolving errors involving transactions.
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your designated account(s).
- In order to comply with orders or subpoenas of government agencies or courts.
- If you give us written permission.
- You can terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying us in writing and by discontinuing the use of your Logon ID. We can also terminate this Agreement and revoke access to Internet Teller at any time.