If you are an existing member who used K-net, your transition to MyBranch will be simple! Your login remains the same. The first time you login, the password will be the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number. You will be prompted to choose a new password to access your account information. As additional features to the MyBranch experience are introduced, you will be prompted to input addition security measures.
If you are a new user, you are a few simple steps away from enjoying access to your KEMBA account(s) from anywhere, anytime! Follow these instructions and you will have access to your account in minutes!
- From the main login page click on the “Enroll Online” link at the left.
- Input your primary member (account) number and PIN (will automatically be set as the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number).
- Read the disclosures for MyBranch and once you have finished, click to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Complete the information in the enrollment screen (all information provided needs to be that of the primary account holder).
- Once submitted and the acceptance message appears you can proceed to the login page to access your account(s).
- During your first login session, you will be prompted to change your PIN (Security Code).
- If you are a joint owner on any other accounts at KEMBA that you would like to see in MyBranch, please contact a KEMBA representative to assist you.