Account Switch Kit
Complete the member information below, then click GET FORM (to switch deposits, payments, or withdrawals from your old account or to close your old account).
Member Information

Required fields are marked with an asterisk ()
Name (First Middle Last)
Change your direct deposits to your FAST Credit Union account. Give the Direct Deposit Change Form to your employer, the Social Security Administration, your retirement plan or any other source of Direct Deposits. Remember to include a deposit slip or voided check from your FAST Credit Union account.
(This will open a new window)

Change automatic payments or withdrawals to be drawn on your FAST Credit Union account, by using our Automatic Withdrawal/Payment Form . Don't forget to change any payments that may use your old Debit Card number.
(This will open a new window)

Close your old account once you know all activity is completed. Complete the Close My Account Form and send it to your previous financial institution to close your account. With your old account now closed, be sure to destroy any checks, deposit slips and receipts you won't need for tax purposes.
(This will open a new window)